Come to work for Ventrica and you will be joining a company that really does value its staff. Walk through our operation and you will witness a lively and friendly atmosphere that engenders great team spirit.
We are an equal opportunities employer and employ a diverse range of staff from all age groups who are focused on adding value to our business and that of our clients. If you have a "can do" attitude, a happy personality and great verbal and written communication skills, then we could have just the job for you!
Key benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary
- Busy and varied role
- Work with an amazing brand
We are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre specialising in all forms of customer contact from calls through to web chat and social media. Join the Ventrica family and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment, in a modern and prestigious office in the heart of Southend-on-Sea with great commuting links and amazing views of the Thames Estuary.
What will I do in the role?
You will ensure your team feel supported and engaged on each shift. You will need to build trust and loyalty to ensure your team is happy, because if you look after your team they will ensure the customers are happy. You will lead by example and become the key brand ambassador for the client’s Ventrica team. It is vital that your team ensure customer service is provided at a high standard and ensure all customers can communicate with ease by acting quickly and consistently.
Your Customer Service Advisors will be the voice of this esteemed brand and you will need to guarantee that the customer is at the heart of every conversation. You will, on average, manage between 10-15 advisors with the help of Senior Customer Service Advisors. This role will have various shift patterns available as the service will be available 24/7 and can be full or part-time. In your absence the Senior will assume managerial responsibilities.
What do I need? (Essential/Desired)
- Have the right to work legally in the UK (E)
- A minimum of GCSE English grade C or equivalent (exceptional circumstances considered). You must have superb written and spoken English (E)
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach (E)
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer (E)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (E)
- A diverse skill set which includes (E) (but not limited to):
Negotiation and influencing
Delegation and time management
- Have a real enthusiasm about joining the Ventrica family and developing your career with us (E)
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment (E)
- Experience of managing and leading a team (E)
- Experience of developing your team and leading on KPIs (E)
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment (D)
- An understanding or keen interest in social networking (D)
Apply today by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’d like to join the Ventrica email@example.com
Share this role