Come to work for Ventrica and you will be joining a company that really does value its staff. Walk through our operation and you will witness a lively and friendly atmosphere that engenders great team spirit.
We are an equal opportunities employer and employ a diverse range of staff from all age groups who are focused on adding value to our business and that of our clients. If you have a "can do" attitude, a happy personality and great verbal and written communication skills, then we could have just the job for you!
French Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Key benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary
- Busy and varied role
- Work with an amazing brand
Who we are:
We are a European award winning state-of-the-art contact centre specialising in all forms of customer contact from calls through to web chat and social media. Join the Ventrica family and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment, in a modern and prestigious office in the heart of Southend-on-Sea with great commuting links and amazing views of the Thames Estuary.
What will I do in the role?
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for resolving customer queries and complaints through to full resolution for the customer via multiple channels including emails, calls, web chat and social media. You will display your passion for service by always putting customers first and helping New Look on its journey towards becoming a truly customer centric brand.
What do I need? (Essential/Desired)
- Have the right to work legally in the UK (E)
- Fluency in oral and written French (E)
- A minimum of GCSE English grade C or equivalent (exceptional circumstances considered). You must have superb written and spoken English (E)
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach (E)
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer (E)
- Have a real enthusiasm about joining the Ventrica family and developing your career with us (E)
Please quote WEB-FR when applying for this role.
Apply today by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you'd like to join the Ventrica email@example.com
Share this role