Come to work for Ventrica and you will be joining a company that really does value its staff. Walk through our operation and you will witness a lively and friendly atmosphere that engenders great team spirit.
We are an equal opportunities employer and employ a diverse range of staff from all age groups who are focused on adding value to our business and that of our clients. If you have a "can do" attitude, a happy personality and great verbal and written communication skills, then we could have just the job for you!
Mandarin Speaking Customer Service Advisor
We are delighted to have been selected to partner with some of the largest names, to provide a superb customer service experience via telephone, email and social media. This role is all about becoming a brand ambassador and supporting and managing your team to ensure you hit KPIs and SLAs.
Key benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary
- Busy and varied role
- Work in an award winning contact centre
Who we are:
We are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre specialising in all forms of customer contact from calls through to web chat and social media. Join the Ventrica family and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment, in a modern and prestigious office in the heart of Southend-on-Sea with great commuting links and amazing views of the Thames Estuary.
What will I do in the role:
You will be the first point of contact for all customer queries therefore as a brand ambassador for the client so it is vital that at every step of the process you ensure customer service is provided at a high standard and ensure that all customers can communicate with ease by acting quickly and consistently. You will be the voice of this esteemed brand and make sure that the customer is at the heart of every conversation.
What do I need? (Essential/Desired):
- Has the right to work legally in the UK (E)
- Speak fluent Mandarin (E)
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathic approach (D)
- The ability to take ownership and responsibility for the customer journey (E)
- Have a real enthusiasm about joining the Ventrica family and developing your career with us (E)
- Be punctual and reliable (E)
- Computer literate (E)
- Excellent communication skills (E)
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment (D)
Please quote WEB-CSA when applying for this role.
Apply today by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com explaining why you'd like to join the Ventrica firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this role