Come to work for Ventrica and you will be joining a company that really does value its staff. Walk through our operation and you will witness a lively and friendly atmosphere that engenders great team spirit.
We are an equal opportunities employer and employ a diverse range of staff from all age groups who are focused on adding value to our business and that of our clients. If you have a "can do" attitude, a happy personality and great verbal and written communication skills, then we could have just the job for you!
German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Key benefits of the role:
- We offer flexible working incorporating shift patterns during the week and weekends
- Competitive salary - negotiable depending on experience
We are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre specialising in all forms of customer contact from calls through to web chat and social media. Join the Ventrica family and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment, in a modern and prestigious office in the heart of Southend-on-Sea with great commuting links and amazing views of the Thames Estuary.
What will I do in this role?
Working on a variety of exciting accounts within either our dedicated or bureau teams you will be handling Inbound calls and potentially responding to emails and live webchat.
What do I need? (Essential/Desired)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and native German speaker (E)
- Experience in a customer care role / strong knowledge of customer care techniques (E)
- Previous experience in a contact centre (D)
- An excellent telephone manner (E)
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) (E)
- Works well within a team (E)
- Confident IT skills (E)
- Problem solving skills (E)
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and a willingness to learn (E)
- Flexibility towards working hours (E)
Please quote WEB-GERMAN when applying for this role.
Apply today by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com explaining why you'd like to join the Ventrica firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this role